Our vision is to be a strong, resilient irrigation water business.
We provide water supply and drainage services to our members at a fair and sustainable cost.
We will achieve our vision by:
- supplying sufficient irrigation water at an appropriate cost
- growing our business, maximising our opportunities and building strong partnerships
- ensuring a sustainable irrigation industry
- delivering quality services with:
- competent and committed staff
- efficient systems
- up-to-date technology.
The values of Ord Irrigation Cooperative are:
- to build strong partnerships with key stakeholders
- to maintain and improve irrigation infrastructure
- to pursue appropriate opportunities and fulfil legal requirements to improve our business
- to empower staff to achieve excellence.
Some of our corporate objectives include:
- liaising and communicating with the Federal Minister’s Chief of Staff and other personnel in the Minister’s office
- continuing to be represented on the Northern Australia Development Group
- building strong collaborative partnerships with the Kimberley agricultural and horticultural industries
- developing a strong and respectful partnership with the Department of Water.